Please check these resources before submitting a support request:
- See the FAQ and How To pages, Live Samples and Tutorials, GitHub Explorer Samples, installed Windows Forms and WPF samples and the resources referred to in the SpreadsheetGear 2023 Help.
- If you are having an issue with SpreadsheetGear, please refer to the What's New page to see if your issue has been addressed in the latest public release or hotfix.
- As noted in the SpreadsheetGear API overview, the SpreadsheetGear API is similar to the Excel API and you can frequently learn how to do something in the SpreadsheetGear API by recording a macro in Excel and looking at the generated code.
- Number formats and formula syntax are highly compatible with Excel 2007-2019, so any resource which documents or explains these number formats and formulas should prove to be helpful when using these features with SpreadsheetGear.
- When submitting issues, if demonstrating your issue requires particular Excel files and/or is more easily demonstrated with an executing sample (i.e., sending us a zipped Visual Studio Solution), please Contact Us at the provided Technical Support email address and attach any relevant files.
If you are still unable to find the information you need we are happy to help. SpreadsheetGear subscriptions come with one year of phone, email and web support. We also provide limited support to developers who are evaluating SpreadsheetGear.
Phone: (913) 390-4797